Friday, September 23, 2011

Epic, Epic Haul.

Well, I'd like to say that I do this all the time, but unfortunately, I don't. I usually just buy a couple things at a time, but due to a lack of posting, and a surplus of money (Thanks, student loan check!), I have managed to accumulate a whole lot of stuff in a relatively short period of time. Here's the rundown of all the stuff I've gotten recently.

1. Urban Decay Book of Shadows vol. 4
2. Tarte for True Blood Glamour Me Cheekstain
3. Smashbox The Look Book Kit
4. Too Faced Beauty Insurance Set
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
6. Stila Deluxe Lip Glaze Trio in Warm
7. Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadows in 120, 127, 128
8. Benefit They're Real mascara
9. Hard Candy Visibly Wet lip pencil in Jezebel
10. Elf Hypershine lipgloss in berry cherry
11. Kat Von D True Romance Palette in Metal Orchestra
12. Ulta nail lacquer in Smoke Screen
13. Butter London Nail Polish in Chimney Sweep
14. Butter London Nail polish in Henley Regatta
15. Ulta Nail Lacquer in Concrete

2 comments:

  1. I love your "tiger" purple blog! And I love this Urban Decay Book of Shadow... I follow you! Bye honey!

    http://martins1986.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow quante belle cosine!
    se ti va passa a trovarmi:http://viviconvivi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete