Monday, September 12, 2011

Things to come....

Admittedly, sometimes, real life gets in the way of my blogging. Over the last month or so, Life has really gotten in the way. I won't bore you with all the details, but there are a LOT of posts that will be making their way here, as soon as I can find the time. (And when I say find the time, I actually mean pry myself away from my Nook and my girl Lori Whitwam's super fabulous book Make or Break). One day soon, that will happen. Remember, just because real life bitch-slapped me rather abruptly out of SUPER-FABULOUS-HAPPY-MAKEUP-LAND doesn't mean I wasn't stocking up on all kinds of lovely goodies for my wearing, and your reading pleasure. Because I was definitely still collecting. So, I leave you tonight with a photo of what is to come. Soon, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment