Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nail of the week

Please ignore the excess polish, I took the picture before I cleaned it off. This polish is one of the Butter London polishes in Chimney Sweep. I got it during Ulta's 21 days of beauty sale yesterday as part of a buy one, get one free. I'd been a bit apprehensive to buy these before, admittedly because of their price. At $14 each, I was a bit uncomfortable. Mind you, when I was a teenager, and my mom bought all my makeup, I wore Lancome polishes almost exclusively, because when it wasn't my money, I had no problem blowing her money on high end expensive nail polish. Then, I moved out, and after she quit bankrolling my cosmetics addiction, I had to buy my own. Suddenly, Wet'N'Wild's $1 polishes didn't look too bad on my nails. But regardless, at $14 for two, I felt much more comfortable with the Butter London polishes. The review is forthcoming, but for the moment, I'm having a bit of a love affair with this color. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. I like this a lot. It reminds me of hematite stones. Very cool color!

    ReplyDelete