Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kat Von D Green look

I have to confess... I've been having a love affair with the Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow palettes. They've pretty much become my go-to palettes for just about any look that I could possibly come up with. It's almost become an addiction, really. I don't know what to say... I guess I just love these things.
Here's what I used:
Face primer- Hard Candy illuminating face primer
Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me! in 115
Blush- Hard Candy- Fox in a Box in Smooth Talker
Blush- Nars- Orgasm (Over Smooth Talker)
Bronzer- Cargo Mini bronzer in medium
Lipstick- MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2
Mascara-  Maybelline Great Lash in Very black
Liner:
Top- Physicians formula lash booster serum in blackest black (Flare out to make the cat-eyes look)
Bottom- Maybelline Define-a-Line in Ebony Black
Eye Primer-
Kat Von D High Voltage Primer in Smoky (from lash line to almost the brows)
Kat Von D High Voltage Primer in Skin (between Smoky and brow line)
Shadows: Ludwig Palette:
Kat Von D shadow in Lucifer (lids)
Kat Von D Shadow in orbi (outter edges of eye, to cover smoky primer)
Kat Von D shadow in Dimebag (center of eye, above lid, next to Orbi, covering smoky Primer)
Kat Von D Shadow in Leather (eyebrows)
Truth palette:
Kat Von D Shadow in Snake Eyes (inner corner of eyes, covering the last bit of the smoky primer)
Kat Von D Shadow in Sugar Skull (Covering Skin primer)



No comments:

Post a Comment