Monday, August 15, 2011

Product Review: Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer- Tropics

Ever wanted to be the shiniest person alive? Want a fake tan so bold that you make the cast of Jersey Shore look like they've been hiding in a basement for years? This is the product for you then! My god, this bronzer is the shimmeriest product I've ever seen, let alone for your face. Who would wear this as a face product? Who would do this? Tell me!
Behold the shimmery glory!
Now, in all seriousness, I can't actually imagine what this would look like on ones face in any conventional sense. Maybe if you were really dark skinned, but even then, I think the shimmer would be too much.



That being said, this product isn't entirely worthless... It does make a really nice, heavily pigmented gold eyeshadow! So while it utterly fails as a bronzer, It isn't a bad eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment