Sunday, August 14, 2011

Nail of the Week- Vol 3

Please excuse two things about this week's nails- First, the polish on my fingers; I ran out of remover as I was cleaning it up!
Second- The photo quality- It is really hard to get a photo of the glitter, as the topcoat is crazy shiny- probably as shiny as I've ever seen.
Here's what I used- First I painted my whole nail with the Fuchsia color- Studio M in Vintage Vamp. After that dried, I put on the french manicure nail guides halfway across my nails, and painted the black on (I used the Wet 'N' Wild black) Then, after that dried, I very carefully peeled off the guide stickers, and painted my whole nail with Studio M in Tru Passion. (Which is an almost an identical dupe to  Nicole by OPI's One Less Lonely Glitter)

I have been in a bit of a crackle mode for awhile, so I thought this was a nice change of pace, plus it was a great way to test out the Studio M polishes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment