Sunday, July 10, 2011

All Drugstore Look

Let me just say, I'm mildly addicted to high end/designer makeup. Even though I love drugstore stuff, It's really hard for me to do a look entirely with drugstore makeup. But here's my first attempt.


Here's what I used:
Primer- Hard Candy illuminating primer
Foundation- Revlon mineral Mousse- Ivory
Eye primer- ELF primer
Brow Gel- ELF brow gel/clear mascara duo
Brow color- Revlon Matte #9
Eyeshadow- The middle 3 colors from the Physician's Formula Pop for Hazel eyes palette
Eyeliner-Maybelline  define-a-line in black
Eyeliner- Physicians formula lash serum in blackest black
Blush- Physician's formula Happy Booster
Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in very intense black
Bronzer- Hard Candy so baked bronzer in Tropics
Powder- Physician's formula Happy Booster in translucent
Concealer- Wet & Wild liquid concealer
Lip Gloss- Bonne Belle Lip smackers Vanilla Coke Lipgloss

All in all, I like the look, and the only additions/switches to designer makeup I would make would be the lip product and the bronzer. Plus, I'd add some Diorshow lash primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment