Sunday, July 24, 2011

This week's haul- Epic Sephora sales and the Target clearance rack

Here's what I got:
1.Tokidoki makeup bag ($4. That's madness!) It would be a perfect size for holding my brushes for a trip or something, and it's super adorable, so how could I go wrong?
2. Kat Von D Palette- Angeles- ($24) I'm a big fan of Kat Von D palettes, and this one is no exception, more on this when I review it though.
3.Sonia Kashuk brushes- Multipurpose blush/powder ($5.48) and Eye shadow ($3.98)- These were obviously a part of my target haul. I really like the limited edition Sonia Kashuk brushes. They're pretty sturdy, and don't shed a lot, but they add a punch of color and style to my brush kit without a major hit to my wallet, and they work pretty well too!
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color- Snappy Sprinkles ($3.48)- I have a severe lack of glittery nail polish in my life, so I'm working on changing that.
5. Kat Von D Painted Love Lip Gloss- Hellbent, Lolita, Underage Red and Homegirl ($3.50 each- Madness! these lip glosses retailed originally for $18 each!!)- I'd never tried any of the Kat Von D lip glosses, but in general, I like most of the products I've tried, so I figured at that price, it was worth it.
6. Sephora brush on eye primer($2.75)- Admittedly, I've only tried a couple Sephora products, but when one of the super awesome employees there recommended it to me, I decided to give it a shot.
7. Tokidoki Sodashop Palette ($10). No, this isn't a typo, it was only $10 for 12 shadows, an eyeliner and a nail file, all in a collector's tin, complete with an entire set of possibly the cutest magnets on the face of the earth. I honestly felt like I'd stolen this, it was that cheap!
Here's a shot of the palettes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment