Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yesterday's face haul (drugstore)

1. Jane Oil Free Face Makeup in Ivory- This was actually a re-buy, as I really liked this. It retails for $3.59, and it's sunscreen-free, which is nice, as I frequently get breakouts or allergic reactions to foundations with sunscreen in them. It has nice coverage, and an even nicer pricetag. You can't go wrong.

2. Revlon Photo Ready Compact Makeup in Ivory- Admittedly, I bought this and the other Revlon product because they both had $2 off coupons on them, and they were part of a buy-one-get-one 50% off sale, but I am pretty intrigued by this. Is it powder, or is it liquid, or is it cream? Not sure, but from the swatches I did of it, it's got pretty decent coverage, and it goes on smooth.













3. Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup in Light- I usually prefer more coverage out of my makeup than mineral makeup can offer, especially in the summer, because as soon as the sun comes out, so do my awkward, uneven freckles, but I was really curious about this, so I figured I'd give it a shot, and if it doesn't offer enough coverage, I can throw it in my beach bag, as it's got SPF 13, so even without heaps of coverage, it'll work for a beach day.

No comments:

Post a Comment